Amateur sport waits for no one and BigMat is already making plans for the 2022/2023 season !
BigMat International will be sponsoring :
- U13-U17 teams at 160 football clubs across France and U7-U9 teams at 73 football clubs across Belgium
- U7-U11 teams at 159 football clubs across Italy
- U7-U11 teams at 66 football clubs across Spain and 15 football clubs across Portugal
- U7-U11 teams at 28 football clubs across Czechia and U13-U15 teams at 14 football clubs across Slovakia
The Builders of Sport programme aims to support and boost amateur clubs… because amateur pitches are where history is made.
Over the last 4 years, BigMat has sponsored almost 1,000 clubs across Europe and supported more than 24,000 players to victory, helping younger players to progress with help from their elders.
This year, our focus is on football and BigMat is giving away competition kits to mixed youth teams.
The best Adidas kit for girls and boys !
But BigMat’s support doesn’t stop there… Throughout the forthcoming season, the international brand will be supporting clubs on social media with innovative challenges.
The 2022/2023 season looks set to be a big one !
Do you represent a club and want to get involved ?
Sign up now via the programme website for your country :
- France : https://www.lesbatisseursdusport.fr/
- Belgium : https://www.lesbatisseursdusport.be/
- Spain : https://www.construyendoenequipo.es/
- Portugal : https://www.aconstruiremequipa.pt/
- Italy : https://costruiamoperlosport.bigmat.it/
- Czech Republic : https://www.bigmatprosport.cz/
- Slovakia : https://www.budovatelsportu.sk/
Online registration is open until 9 May and the selected clubs will be announced on 30 May.
Good luck and see you soon at the #BigMatSportingClub !